Monday, May 10, 2010

Eli & Maylee are 5!

We celebrated Eli's 5th birthday recently. We took him to Amazing Jakes for pizza and games and then we had a family party at home later. Here's a picture of my big boy and a pic of him with his cake. My little disclaimer: I was all set to make him an asteroid cake and he decided at last minute he wanted R2-D2 instead. So I free-handed him a last minute R2D2 cake at 10 O'clock at night. That's why it looks kind of funny. :-)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Our beautiful Maylee Jo is now 5 months old and cuter then ever! She's laughing and giggling all the time now. She can't crawl yet but she's definitely a mover. Rolling and scooting all over the place. We recently discovered that she loves the wind and the cold. Poor girl, it's going to be a long summer.
Photobucket

2 comments:

kelleen said...

wow-- only you could free-hand something like that; I would never have pulled that off! I can't believe how big everyone is getting (even little Maylee) still working on Star Trek beaming transportation options--that's gotta be possible with all our technology these days right?

Heather said...

That cake is completely awesome!