Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

One of my favorite parts of Halloween is going to the pumpkin patch and picking out pumpkins. Here's the kids at the patch and me showing off my 34 week belly.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Here's the results after the great carving adventure. Guess which one David carved?Photobucket
Here's the kids in costume. We were so late getting ready that I didn't get any individual pictures of my little witch or Luigi. Oh well.Photobucket
Successful Trick or Treating
PhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You look fabulous for 34 weeks! The kids sure look like they had fun. Super cute trick-or-treaters!

kelleen said...

Cute costumes-especially like the Luigi. You are so TINY for 34 weeks...seriously making me feel feel HUGE.You look great!

Jessie said...

you look great!! 34 weeks looks good on you! i am pretty sure i am bigger than you, we will see on saturday! :)

Shelly said...

Your almost there congrats!! I can't believe you 34 weeks you look so good(: