Monday, February 23, 2009

A Mountain

We're trying to be more active as a family so a couple weeks ago we decided to hike A Mountain in Tempe. Here's everyone, even Lucy, at the bottom of the hill. Photobucket
Here's me and the kids taking a breather. Eli is just like me, he turns bright red at the smallest amount of physical activity. Photobucket
A very nice couple took this picture of all of us. Photobucket
And the view at the top was beautiful. Photobucket
Want to try this with your family? Park your car at Tempe Beach Park and walk through the park towards ASU campus. There are trailheads on the North and South sides of the mountain. It's a very short hike, steep but paved all the way and definitely doable by children. Have fun!

2 comments:

Jamie Wilkinson said...

I'm so glad you have a family blog now! I haven't seen nearly enough of your family. These are darling family pics. I esepcially love the one of you with Emma and Eli. Very sweet.

Matt Pyne said...

You guys look great! I am glad you now have a dog to participate in such activities.