Monday, February 23, 2009

New Car

So last weekend we bought a new car. Our van was getting up there in miles and was needing more maintenance than it was worth. So David and I decided to trade it in on something that was more economical for a guy who spends much of his time commuting. It was very sad for me to sell my van. We bought it three years ago on the assumption that we would be having more children soon and need the bigger vehicle. It was hard to move back down to the smaller vehicle. On the other side it's a manual, which I love, and it gets great gas mileage. 36-37 mpg! It's pretty cute too, it's a Hyundai Accent.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jamie Wilkinson said...

Nice mileage! Our Explorer gets around 18 mpg. Luckily I only travel around 10 miles tops each day for work. Still, I'm jealous. Nice car

Lindsay said...

I love your new car! I am glad Bryan knew some one that could get you guys such a good deal!