Monday, February 23, 2009

Children's Museum of Phoenix

On Saturday the Children's Museum of Phoenix had a free admission day. Since David had a rare day off we decided to take the kids and go. It's a really cute place, in a building that used to be an old High School. They had such a good turn out that there was a wait to go in. So here's a pic of us killing time across the street at ASU's downtown campus. Photobucket
This activity was like the Plinko game on "The Price is Right". You drop these little wooden wheels at the top and they bounce back and forth all the way to the bottom.Photobucket
This was a pretend carwash that the kids could ride bikes through. Emma loved this one!Photobucket
I LOVED these reading tubes! They were so comfortable for reading a book and both Emma and Eli hunkered down in them with books and forgot about all the toys for a couple minutes. I'm going to have David figure out how to build us a couple for our school room.Photobucket
This picture doesn't show anything the other doesn't. But it's a really good picture of me so I threw it in anyway!Photobucket
The noodle room...too cool!Photobucket
The restaurant room. Photobucket
And last but not least. Us with Elmo, Grover, and Rosie the Shamrock Farms spokescow!Photobucket

4 comments:

Sara said...

That looks like a fun place! I love the picture of your two kids hugging at the top!

Debe said...

I am so glad you have a family blog! It looks like you have been having lots of fun as a family!

Jamie Wilkinson said...

That picture of you and Emma in the reading tube is honestly the single most precious mother/daughter picture I've seen. Looks like you guys had fun. I love taking Lily to places like these (mostly because our house is under 900 square feet and I pull my hair out if we have to stay inside too long. But also because they're fun)

Lindsay said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!