Monday, March 9, 2009

The New Emma

On Saturday Emma and I enjoyed a Mommy-Daughter Date. I took her to a salon for her first pedicure and haircut. Here she is getting her toes painted.Photobucket
And here she is getting her hair cut and styled.PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
After I took all her pictures and she was admiring herself in the mirror she asked me if I could put the pictures on my blog and type in the words "The new Emma." Thus my title. That's my girl...already designing blog pages! SO here's she is...the new Emma. And oh yeah, I got my hair cut too. It's not a great picture to see what it looks like but it doesn't matter because my hair will never look like this again. You know how you get your hair cut and they style it so cute for you and then you go home and wash it and it's like, "how the heck did they get it to look like that?" So I'll take another picture in a couple days when I figure out how to style it myself.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Jamie Wilkinson said...

Sexy mama...I love the new hair. Yours and Emma's. Did she love the pedicure? I can't wait until Lily's old enough for mani/pedi days

Catherine said...

Too cute if I say so myself! I am rather jealous of the new do. I want to cut my hair so much!

Christy Anna said...

I love it Amy. I will show you how to style it like that way again. I have pomaide from whn my hair was that short you can have.

kelleen said...

I love it-you pull off that style so well! Emma's is super cute too. Sounds like a fun day.