Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sharp Pointy Rocks at the Bottom? Bring it on...

Hey all. So last night we spent the night getting up every other hour on the hour to help Emma vomit and put Eli back to bed. Emma's problem ended up being a typical case of the 24-hour flu...Eli's ended up being a ruptured appendix. So, right now we're prepping for a five-day, five-night stay at Banner Desert Hospital with lots of expenses included :-)

We're grateful to have caught it and that Eli is stable. The doctors will be treating his condition w/ antibiotics for the next five days in the hospital. If he responds well to this, we'll go home and continue antibiotics and return for surgery in about six weeks. Please pray for us and help this happen! We'll be pretty out of touch for the next while, but you can hit us on my cell phone or call the hospital directly. Love ya!

David

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I am going to post it on my blog to so we can get as many prayers as possiable for him and your family!

Sara said...

What were the symptoms for Eli? How scary! I hope they are both doing much better!

Jamie Wilkinson said...

I'm sorry Amy...my thoughts are with you guys. How scary! I hope little Eli gets better soon.