Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Beautiful Insanity

Have you ever wondered what your kitchen might look like if, in the space of 5 days, you had a viewing, a funeral, 7 doctors appointments, 5 lab appointments, trips to 4 different pharmacies, family in town, family staying with you, 3 sick kids, 1 sick mommy, a dad with 2 jobs, a dog, and two birds? Well, it might look something like this...

Photobucket

I like this one because it shows Eli getting tired of waiting for me to make dinner and eating marshmallow peeps instead.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Jessie said...

aw... hope you are all getting better!

Sabrina said...

Honestly, for all of that going on I think it looks great! It's always hard when people are staying with you and don't know where things go, especially when you're sick and just can't do it yourself.I hope you are all feeling better soon!

Christy Anna said...

I love you and wish i was closer so i could help you. your in my prayers too sis. let me know if there is any thing i can do

Shelly said...

I hope that you are feeling better to poor girl!!

Sabrina said...

How is Maylee? How are the rest of you? praying for you all!!!