Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Update

Well we finally got all the lab results back. The kids tests both came back negative, though the pediatrician warned me that it's possible it's a false negative because they started their antibiotics before the test. David's test showed that he's had pertussis sometime in the past but is not currently infected. My test was positive however, I guess it was inevitable that I would get it if Maylee had it. We spend a lot of time in close proximity. The good news is though that we are all done with anitbiotics (except Maylee, she has to take it for 14 days) and so we are no longer contagious. But I'm so tired and rundown I don't even feel like going anywhere now that I can. Oh well.

2 comments:

kelleen said...

oh Amy,wish I could be there to take care of you! 'glad everyone else is doing better though--hope you can get some rest to fight it off.
XXXX

Catherine said...

Amy, I hope that you are surviving. I have been thinking about you and the fam and wondering if you will make it.