Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Update

David and I got our pertussis test today and were started on antibiotics. Emma and Eli are getting their tests tomorrow and have already started their antibiotics. Maylee, who is the only one diagnosed is not on medication because we literally could not find a pharmacy who had the prescription. My pediatrician finally called it into a specialty pharmacy and we're picking it up tomorrow.

David's gradfather's funeral was this morning and it went very well. David sang and we got to see a lot of family we haven't in awhile.

I am so exhausted from running back and forth to doctors and pharmacies, not to mention coming down with something that is very likely whooping cough. Please pray for Maylee, it is dangerous in children so young.

3 comments:

kelleen said...

Oh Amy, I am SOOOO sorry--I know how scary this has to be for you (partly because of me). I wish I was there to help you--are all the kids sick? It is so awful to not be able to catch your breath. We will be praying and praying for you--I'll call later. Love you Amy, everything will be o.k. XOXO

Jessie said...

you are all in our prayers. get well soon.

Sabrina said...

Get Maylee on that med asap, it can be deadly for ones that young! Our pedi thought Lily had it about 7mo, but it was just croup. Praying for you all!