Monday, March 29, 2010

Sunday Shot

Here's one from the week we had whooping cough, so no church.
Photobucket
And here's one from yesterday, with the kids in their Easter clothes. Eli insisted it was his turn to hold Maylee. Note the expression on her face as she slowly falls farther and farther over.
Photobucket

A quick little "mommy brag" about Eli. We were sitting in church yesterday listening to a beautiful song by our ward choir (well David didn't think it was as great as I did but he is handicapped by his musical snobbery) and Eli told me, "I can feel my heart." Aaaaahhhhhh. I could feel my heart too. :-)

4 comments:

Jessie said...

that story at the end is so sweet. you have good kids. :)

kelleen said...

oh, its moments like that that make it all worth it--good for you Eli!

Matt Pyne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt Pyne said...

Dave Drorbaugh the musical snob?

It's so true! But, I guess it comes with the pedigree.

In high school, I would start telling him about some song or band that I had heard that I thought was totally awesome (dude!). Occasionally he would disagree and try to explain to me why the music was not so good. He would usually stop after seeing the completely befuddled look on my face.